Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Only in West Texas. . .

It was so incredibly hot today (October 13th) that we turned on the sprinkler this afternoon and let Carter go nuts! Shouldn't we be raking leaves or something? Oh well- it made for cute pictures.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

I'm glad you put up a picture of Homer's blue van. Also, great pictures of our pumpkin!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Carter is adorable but these pictures are amazing, I especially like the one with the lake in the background. I would buy cards with these pictures!

Jenn said...

I don't think I've ever seen such a photogenic kid! What a sweetie and you gotta love that West Texas weather! :)