I am fully aware that the day will come when Carter no longer thinks that I am the coolest person in the universe and he will no longer kiss me on the lips or hold my hand in public. So much of the journey of "mommyhood" for me has been about watching Carter grow up and become more independent and need me a little bit less with each new phase. While I know that this is a healthy and good thing, part of me wishes that I could just stop time and keep this little creature who adores me and gives me such pure and unconditional love just the way that he is. Knowing that these days are precious, I have decided take full advantage of his innocence and make him wear clothes that he would never wear once he is old enough to read!
This is his new "Mom Rocks" t-shirt! And no, he is not wearing knickers. His pants were just riding up funny.

Here is another fine example of just how shameless I am. These pj's said "I love mom."

And last but not least, here are my boys! Aren't they sweet?

6 comments:
I love those MOM ROCKS shirts. He will probably be able to wear them until he can read so if you can just hold off on teaching him to read someday you have nothing to worry about. Now he needs a DAD ROCKS shirt! =) hope you are having a great week!
Some kids continue to think that their moms rock... lets hope that Carter is one of them cuz she does!!!!!!!
I think you should get some shirts made up that say "Kristen Rocks." I'd wear one and I'm sure that everyone that reads your blog would wear one too! Reading your blog is such a bright spot in my day! :)
Okay--I NEED one of those shirts...you must tell me where you got it! : )
CUTE CUTE pictures!
Love you
Gluoss
I have looked and looked for one in Zach's size. Granted he can read so I'm not real sure how that would go down. However if the guitar was super cool, he might just go for it!!! You keep Carter in his "Mom" propaganda wear as long as you can!
Does Mike have "I love my wife" jammies??
Okay, I've got a black "Harley" type shirt for Hunter that says "Mom Rocks", but he's only 4, and already prefers the "My Dad is the Man" t-shirt that I foolishly bought for him. What was I thinking??? I can hardly get him to wear the mom shirt, so it's probably coming in the hand-me-downs before too long!
Post a Comment