Here is the little "bad boy" proudly sporting his new shoes on Sunday morning! The fragrance of his summer sandlas finally became so overwhelming that we "retired" the sandals for the season and went shoe shopping this week. Unfortunately, in the arena of foot odor, he is undeniably my child!
Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Sunday Morning
Carter is obsessed with Mike's motorcycle. Anytime he hears any engine rev, he excitedly says "moyacar" and looks around. He points out motorcycles all around town and literally squeals in delight when he sees Mike ride off on his. As a special treat, he gets to "drive" the bike every now and then! In an attempt to let Mommy finish getting dressed for church without Carter insisting that I put my "lipstick" (aka Bonne Bell lip smackers) on him, Mike took Carter out for a Sunday morning "ride." Seriously, how cute is this kid?



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thanks for the hair-do. It's just adorable ;)
I think our boy would love to take a for real ride with Dad but Mom's not buying it-yet...
I can hear it now...
"Mom, I know I'm 13 years old but can I PLEEEEEASE borrow the keys to dad's motorcycle?"
Carter, you are so much fun!
Sorry Dad, but I agree with Mom!
And I agree with Summer...that slicked down "do" made my heart squeeze!
This is the only time I want to see this sweet boy on such a big bike!
I think Dad is way outnumbered on this issue. You have alot of moms reading this and he doesn't have a chance! :)
Post a Comment