Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Commando


We have been slowly working on potty training with the wild man! He loves to wear his big boy undee-wear, but he wets in them pretty quickly. So, Summer recommended going "commando" and that is exactly what we did yesterday morning. Carter spent all Saturday morning with a bare bottom and did a great job with the potty, despite the fact that I was a nervous wreck! We played play dough naked, colored pictures naked, watched "Blues Blues" naked, you get the picture. I got the camera out and he happily pointed his bottom at me and said "CHEESE!" He'll kill me for this one day, but there really is nothing cuter than a nakey little bottom!

Here are a few more cute pictures from the week.



6 comments:

Mary said...

What a cute little boy, and cute bare bottom!

Brooke said...

If my butt were that cute...oh yeah baby, I would be commando too!

Mark said...

When I babysit the Carterman tomorrow there will be pants.

Mama of 2 P's in a Pod said...

Commando? that is GREAT! I may have to try that with Parker. Carter is a cute little ham, bare butt and all!

Anonymous said...

LOL--I have heard that method works! Yes, he will kill you when he's older, but just remind him of all the ladies who think his butt is adorable! : )

BonkLand

Brigitte said...

I'm thinking Chinese split-pants are the perfect solution for Carter's potty training!
Love you, B.