1. Cook broccoli.
Mike volunteered to bring a vegetable to church for a funeral yesterday and decided to steam broccoli at 6:30 in the morning. I felt like the stench of steamed broccoli slapped me in the face as I got out of the shower. I have decided that the smell of broccoli is tolerable if you are in the mood for chicken but wretched if you are in the mood for oatmeal.
2. Try to cover the smell of broccoli with Lysol.
5 comments:
Kristen, your blog totally cracks me up!! I so needed this laugh at 8:35 in the morning! And, I cannot imagine the stench of brocoli that early in the morning. It's hard enouch to take when you're in the mood for it at supper time.
Yeah, that doesn't sound too appetizing at all!
I tagged you on my blog, btw.
Awww yucko! Your peaceful, beautiful house saturated with the smell of fart...much commiseration here, friend!
BonkLand
Hmmmmm . . . you must not make veggie omelettes very often. Mike should make one for you. ; )
Hey friend! I've missed so much since I left for T-land and am just now getting to check your blog again. Love the new look! Oh my, undee-wear and more mouse-catching. I have much to read about! Katlyn and I hugged each other in your honor the other day. Love you dearly, B.
Post a Comment