Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Pickles and Apples

My precious friend, Summer, (aka Mai's mommy) has been taking Carter with her to the Science Spectrum on Fridays while I am at work. What an amazing friend. Honestly. You have GOT to go to her blog (Pickles and Apples) and check out these pictures. My heart is all warm and mushy! I love you, Sum!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aren't good friends just the BESST!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow...my favorite is the two of them in front of the big dinosaur. Really, really precious. I had no idea Carter had gotten that tall already!! Put a brick on his head so he won't change too much before October!
Love you, B.