1. There is not even a trace of peanut butter left on that mint.
2. It must have taken an incredible amount of time for a mouse to lick all of the red stripes off of that mint.
3. The stupid trap never even sprang.
4. The mouse must have taken the mint off the trap and then put it back. Why would it return the mint to the trap? What kind of animal am I dealing with here?
I think I am going to start sleeping with one eye open. And I don't know if I can ever eat a peppermint again without having a vivid image of a little mouse holding a mint in his little mouse hands leisurely licking the stripes off while reading his little mouse magazine before carefully returning the mint to its blood stained home. The irony of the word "victory" on the trap is not lost on me!
On a completely unrelated note, I had to share these pictures of our little daredevil. Please note the enormous smudge in both pictures. Carter loves to hold the camera up to his forehead and walk up to people saying "Say cheese." He must have been holding the camera before posing! I am just waiting for our first trip to the emergency room!
4 comments:
I am terrified of mice! we had them at our old house and it grossed me out until I realized everyone gets them at some point in their lives and it has nothing to do with how clean or dirty our house is, they just want inside! Hope they are all gone. One time Coby caught 5 mice on a sticky pad at his old house! =)
thanks for praying for him! I will post updates!
How funny!
Oh, my! Is Carter a chip off the old block, just like his daddy! Too cute!
Post a Comment