Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Surprise in the bath tub.
Just when you think that you are no longer in jeopardy of enduring certain behaviors that are normally associated with infancy, your almost three year old will surprise you by pooping in the tub. Carter has NEVER pooped in the tub until tonight. I put him in and went next door to get pajamas and came back to find a nasty, flaky, brown streak on the side of the tub. I shudder to think about how it made its way onto the side of the tub and not the bottom. He immediately started to cry when I walked in and told me that he was scared of the poopoo, and really, can you blame him? Sweet Mike came in and drained the tub and washed the messy boy and cleaned the tub for me. As I was tucking the wild man in to bed, he kept telling me "Poopoo is not for the bath. Don't do it again." At least at the end of the day, he has a new life lesson to take with him, right? I almost took a picture for all of you bloggers but after subjecting you to dead mice, I decided that I had to draw the line somewhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
haha! Silly boy. I know that pregnancy tends to make one more sensitive to odors and such, so I'm sure that didn't set too well! This week, I kept a friend's 4 year-old who pooped in her panties twice. I was gagging and remembered that I handle my own child's bodily fluids better than other childrens'.
That Carter is right on...poopoo does not belong in the bath tub! Life with a young'un is never dull, eh? Oh by the way, I MISS YOU!!!!
Let's add to all the good things that happened yesterday that Carter did NOT poop in the tub again!
Once again, Carter is giving us words we can ALL live by. Thanks for NO pictures!!
Lori E.
Oh yeah, I've heard the theme song to Jaws more than once upon entering the bathroom to check on my babe in the tub.
If only it was a Baby Ruth bar....
Oh, somebody thanked you for no pictures...there's a pic of a turd on my blog...my 22 month old pooped on the floor.
I'm shameless.
Post a Comment