Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The BIG Day!

We finally had the much anticipated ultrasound today! Carter was adorable watching the baby on "TV" and was super interested in the whole process. Mike and I both went into today fully convinced that we were having another little boy, and. . .

we were wrong- Carter is going to have a little sister! We are thrilled! So, if any of you have daughters that I can practice my hair techniques on in the next few months, it would be appreciated!

19 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

How fun!! We're so excited for you.

Mama of 2 P's in a Pod said...

I could bring the P's down to you, they've got lots of hair, especially Piper! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Very excited for you guys--Praise God for this sweet blessing! Enjoyed our talk! Love you guys!

Brooke said...

Bring on the pink!!!!! I know nothing about girl hair, sorry. That is so very exciting for ya'll! Can't wait to meet the little beauty! Love you!

Anonymous said...

oops...sorry that last comment was from BonkLand

Mary said...

Kristen, I am absolutely thrilled!! I can't tell you how much the phone call meant to me today!! I'm so sad I'm not going to be at PDO to keep her....you'll have to give me some other chances!

Anonymous said...

Yeah !!!!! I thought the same thing before Kenzie. It will come naturally don't worry!! I am so excited for you three!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so thrilled! I hope she grows up to be just like her momma! Love you, B.

Mark said...

Congrats sis! I know you were hoping for a monkey but a sweet little girl is a close second!

Anonymous said...

yeah!!!! We are so excited and can't wait to meet this little angel. Start saving your money now . . . we have shopping to do!

Anonymous said...

Kristen....

Yay for a healthy baby! Yay for a baby girl!!

Kim

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

Yippee! Congratulations, I can't wait to meet her. No need for a babysitter, just bring her to work everyday and I'll take her off of your hands!

Anonymous said...

How exciting and wonderful for you all!! This will help you with the "Different kind of Love" because it is a different kind of child all together......make sense? God bless you all!!
Lori E.

Anonymous said...

We couldn't be happier, can't wait to hold her and see her. Your family is such a joy to so many people now, there is going to be one more joy spreader !
Love you guys,

Stacey said...

Hooray! I have no tips for doing a little girl's hair...but oh, so fun!!! I am thrilled for you three. Yipeeee!

Jennifer-Colley said...

YAH for a little girl! Our little boy will have a girlfriend to play with! I am so excited for you! Bye Bye Blue... hello Pink! =)

Erin said...

Hey! I found your blog finally!
And congratulations on a baby girl! There is something so special about being Momma to a little girl.
Can't wait to keep caught up with what's happening at the Lewis household!

Anonymous said...

Wooooo Hooooo!
Girls are so...........girly!
and pink
and pretty
and sweet
and sassy
and fun
and dramatic
and wonderful!

You will be blessed to see the big brother / little sis love between them.
Oooh, how wonderful!!!

Cindy said...

Congratulations, Lewis family!
I am so excited my sweet Carter is having a sister! (though not officially his teacher in quite some time, I still think of him as one of my PDO kids!) Happy belated birthday to him also!
Have an awesome summer!
Love,
Cindy Hilliard