Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Carter's Moustache

We painted a "welcome home" sign for daddy last night. You can probably guess which parts mommy painted and which parts Carter painted. Carter wanted me to paint a picture of him and daddy, so I did the best that I could with stick figures and water color. I even did a little water color goatee on Mike. After I was finished, Carter told me that it needed to rain on them, that daddy needed yellow hair like Carter, and most importantly, Carter needed a "moustache" like daddy. Below you will see the close up of Carter with his water color five o'clock shadow. Mike, they say that imitation is the highest form of flattery. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a good mommy and wife. I know you miss him, just hang on one more day. We should have had a slumber party tonight :)