Today is Carter's 3rd birthday! I have loved every minute of the last three years and am so excited to see what this year will hold! Happy birthday, sweet boy. I love you more than you will ever know. . .
Brand New:

First Birthday:

Two Years Old:

Three Years Old:
8 comments:
Happy birthday Carter! Have I told you I love this crazy kid? Kristen you have done a great job raising Carter and I know your baby girl will be no different!
Give the handsome little guy a big hug for me today! Wow the big 3! Hope you guys are doing well :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!!!! You sound like such an amazing little person!
Happy Birthday Carter!
BonkLand
Mark said it all - I love Carter, he is a great kid. You and Mike are terrific parents, you all are a blessing to all who know you.
Happy birthday to the big 3 year old! You are such a wonderfully sweet boy and I can't wait to see you!!! Love, Aunt B.
Carter, I can hardly believe you are three years old now!! Happy Birthday, big boy. We love you and think your baby sister is going to love having you for her big brother.
Joody and Papa Jim
Happy B-day Cute boy! You are a blessing!!
Post a Comment