Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lock up your daughters!

We took Carter to get his three year old pictures made today and had a blast! We also got a few Father's Day shots and even a few cute family shots. I had the hardest time narrowing it down to a package to buy- here are a few of the highlights from the morning. . .








13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed 3 year pictures much more than 3 week pictures. Mainly because it didn't involve me getting pooped on.

Mike

Mary said...

How are you ever going to choose?? All so adorable!

Anonymous said...

okay...absolutely scrumptilious yummilicious! ADORABLE! And...until I saw that it was Mike and read the whole comment, I was about to kick someone in the neck for saying something less than positive about Carter's 3 week pictures. : ) I got your back, friend! : )

Love all the pics--family at its best. The joy that oozes from all three of you--clearly from the Holy Spirit. Love you guys.

BonkLand

Staci said...

Awesome photos!!! Where did you get them done?

Anonymous said...

Is that really the same boy who used to scream at me from his crib?? Too Cute!!

Stacey said...

So So cute!!! Love them!

Organized Chaos said...

Okay, I was so compelled to leave a comment about how cute the pictures were, but when I got to the comment screen and read Mike's comment, I DIED laughing. Brought back memories of comments made about why you needed to "retake" those b&w father/son picts.

Phew. I needed a good laugh.

The pictures really ARE adorable. How fun! He's such a sweet, handsome little man.

Mark said...

The kid looks sharp... especially with that basketball in his hands!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, those turned out great! Seriously, could he be any cuter? Love the pictures of him with his hands in his pockets. You look beautiful, too, my friend!! Pregnancy definitely agrees with you!! Much love, B.

Anonymous said...

So sweet. No wonder Mai loves that boy. Next time it will be a family of four picture!!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I keep looking at these pictures - each one is adorable. You all look great, thanks for sharing.

Brandy said...

Just wondering where you got thease taken at??? They are wonderful....I've never seen such great photos.

Anonymous said...

Sheesh. He is just waaaaay too cute.
No kid is ever that photogenic!