Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Milestones!

I am officially halfway through this pregnancy. Wow. It seems like just yesterday we saw those two pink lines! I can't help but feel like I am going to blink and be holding this baby in my arms. This pregnancy is flying by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be here before you know it. I can't help but think that we are going to blink and our babies will be graduating high school. It all goes by too fast. I can't wait to meet your little one. Sum

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

I can't wait to be a total creep-o and rub your tummy this fall! I think preggo people are so cute!!! Colby