My computer completely crashed, and I am finally figuring out how to upload pictures using a different computer. Anyway, here are some highlights from our last week!
Carter the Builder. Can we fix it? Yes we can!
A friend of mine gave us a tire swing horse that her kids had outgrown, and Carter loves it!


Three generations of Lewis boys.

This picture completely makes me think of that scene in ET.

Daddy and Carter the morning that Mike left for Morocco.

We had a really nice visit with Mike's folks the weekend of Carter's birthday! Here is the little mister with his Nanna and Grandad!

We took Carter swimming on his actual birthday. Mai came with us. They were adorable together but of course refused to cooperate for a picture together when we got the camera out.




Carter helped me make his birthday cake. I can honestly say that it was the best cake that I have ever had that was made by an almost three year old!


Carter got a baseball "T" for his birthday. Here he is lining up his swing!

Thanks for looking!
Mike called and is having a fabulous time on his trip. He was leaving this morning to go to the country side and innoculate some sheep. I can hardly wait to hear all about his adventures when he comes home! Thank you all for your prayers while he is gone.
5 comments:
I just love coming to read your blog, you are such a wonderful picture taker, capturing some great moments! Wow, and what a neat opportunity for you hubby to be able to go on this mission trip. Is he a vet...innoculating sheep? Cool!
What fun! Keeping busy!
Carter has such a great personality and how you manage to capture it is amazing. I especially like the first and last pictures. I will never get tired of looking at this boy.
My favorite is Carter's look of concentration in the last picture. You look beautiful, too, K! Pregnancy really agrees with you! Love, B.
2 things:
1. Carter will never be able to handle a fastball with that technique.
2. Trying to catch sheep and squirt 10 milligrams of medicine down their throats is not easy. Luckily, I am the squirter. The Moroccans (and the occasional woman, no less) do all of the catching, pinning, and prying open of the mouth. Then I squirt. And when my aim is off, the medicine usually ends up on the Moroccans. They sort of chuckle politely but inside I know they're laughing hysterically and wondering how America ever got to be so powerful.
Love you girl!
Mike
Post a Comment