(thoughts from my little corner of the world)
Oh my goodness, she doesn't look like such a baby anymore! Great pictures Kristen, you've got a great eye for photography :)
She is soooo beautiful!!! Aren't little girls fun??
aaahhhh... what a precious girl. we absolutely loved lunch yesterday; thanks for hanging with us! so happy evyn likes her new shoes!
Who is this princess? She is adorable! She is growing up way too fast. Wonderful pictures, I especially like the first one.
We will miss Evyn at scrapbooking!
These are gorgeous, K! The first one is my favorite, too. What a sweetheart! LOVE the tutu.
SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!
awww....I love the last one! She is getting so big!
She's growing so fast! What a sweetie pie! Yummy!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh my goodness, she doesn't look like such a baby anymore! Great pictures Kristen, you've got a great eye for photography :)
She is soooo beautiful!!! Aren't little girls fun??
aaahhhh... what a precious girl. we absolutely loved lunch yesterday; thanks for hanging with us! so happy evyn likes her new shoes!
Who is this princess? She is adorable! She is growing up way too fast. Wonderful pictures, I especially like the first one.
We will miss Evyn at scrapbooking!
These are gorgeous, K! The first one is my favorite, too. What a sweetheart! LOVE the tutu.
SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!
awww....I love the last one! She is getting so big!
She's growing so fast! What a sweetie pie! Yummy!
Post a Comment