For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Evyn officially has the "little girl" look and not the "newborn baby" look. I hope that doesn't make you sad, but she is the most precious thing...gets cuter and cuter if that is possible!
11 comments:
OOOOOHHH, Kristen! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I needed some Nana pictures! These have made my day!
why does evyn look two years old in the first picture?! I love these, your kids are just precious!
she looks just like mike!! I cannot get over it!!! So precious!
Very Very Sweet indeed!! I still miss seeing Carter on a regular basis. Evyn is too CUTE!!
Seriously, how can Evyn look so big already?!?! I love Carter with his long limbs! Too cute!
I love these. Your kiddos are so precious!
Evyn officially has the "little girl" look and not the "newborn baby" look. I hope that doesn't make you sad, but she is the most precious thing...gets cuter and cuter if that is possible!
Oh my goodness, these pictures are too cute! Wow how fast they grow! :)
I am loving that giant smile! I have a feeling she might have some of your personality with that big 'ole grin!!!
Oh my goodness, look at her hair! Kristen she is so cute! I can't believe how much she's grown!
I agree; that first pic of Evyn makes her look so big! What a joy both of your kiddos are. I love them so much.
Post a Comment