Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
My babies.
My babies make me so amazingly happy! Evyn has been particularly sweet this weekend and I just can't get enough of her! Her hair is starting to curl on the sides. She is so very girlie and thinks that her daddy hung the moon.
Carter is big help in the kitchen- especially if I happen to be making brownies!
What is it about denim that makes a baby look so very big? I mean, she looks like she could stand up out of this chair and walk to the fridge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That Evyn is such a presh. Poor, pitiful Toonces.
You know, a doggie would play hide and seek and chase with him....
What cutie pies! Yes, your smile says it all!
I love the pic of Carter and poor Toonces, she doesn't look to happy does she? I love it! :)
They are so sweet~! Thanks for sharing.
Man, those are so cute kids. I'd love to love on them sometime soon.
Evyn is sitting in a chair. What in the world? Toonces is the best cat, and the only cat that would play hiddie seek.
The Toonces pic made me laugh, laugh, laugh out loud. That is one tolerant kitty.
I just caught up on your blog. I adore your family.
Hi Kristen~ My name is Martha Jones. My daughter,Kylie, is in kindergarten at Honey. I just wanted you to know how much your talk meant to me at the Muffins with Mom. You made me cry, and realize to cherish all of the sweet moments I have with my girls. Your kiddos are adorable! :)
Post a Comment