Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Not Fair.

You know what stinks? Being young enough to still get pimples and old enough to find gray hair, and discovering a new one of each on the same day. That's a Monday for you.

4 comments:

ashley said...

But you have a stunning personality and a rapist wit. Don't sweat it.

Mary said...

YOU ARE NOT OLD!!!!! Because I am not old, and only 2 months younger than you!

Erin said...

I KNOW!!! By the time my skin clears up (if ever) I'm going to have wrinkles. What a drag.

And it was so good to see you for a little bit this weekend! You are always so encouraging. Thanks!

Monica Curry said...

amen sister. i just blame my horrible skin on hormones. when will it end?! oh well, you still look beautimous!!!!!!!!!!!!!