For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Trinity Elise Godin
Isn't she beautiful? And just for fun, this is Grace at 5 weeks. I think that they definitely look alike!
Carter and Grace in July '06.
Here we are with our babies in March '09.
And in China with our babies in July '06.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awww, thanks for posting these. I still can't believe you flew to China with a then-13 month old...what an amazing, sacrificing friend. And, what fun memories. Thanks for being on this mommy-hood journey with me. I've learned so much from you!!! Love you!!!
2 comments:
Awww, thanks for posting these. I still can't believe you flew to China with a then-13 month old...what an amazing, sacrificing friend. And, what fun memories. Thanks for being on this mommy-hood journey with me. I've learned so much from you!!! Love you!!!
Is there any thing better than a baby???? It gives you hope for the future!! Just precious!
Post a Comment