My one huge insecurity when I found out that I was pregnant with a girl was fixing hair. It intimidates me and just makes me nervous. Everyone assured me that it would be several years before she would have enough hair to worry about, and then I gave birth to the hairiest anglo child that I have ever seen! I absolutely love her hair and would not trade it for anything, but I am having to get out my squirt bottle and rubber bands sooner than I anticipated!
Today the ponytail made its first debut. I promise to work on technique and symmetry and all of that good stuff, but for now I was just tickled to get the rubber band in without making her cry! She was adorable- she kept looking at herself in the mirror and smiling. What is not to love about this face?
13 comments:
She is beautiful!!! You did a great job, i don't know why you worry about these things. Your kids always look flawless. I just want to cuddle with Evyn, I promise I won't mess up her hair.
She is so pretty!! Your doing great with the hair thing. If you need help learning to french braid I can help you!!
She's so cute!!! You did a great job!
way to go! it looks great! when she is 16, can I teach her about mascara?
She is toooooooooo cute. I think her big girl ponytail is precious. You're a good "girl mommY"
I am way impressed...she looks perfect! So adorable!
She is so cute! You are lucky! Ainsley had no hair until she was 3!
"hairest anglo child" makes me laugh!
You are a good girl mommy! The hair thing really stressed me out too.
I was stressed about doing girl hair too when you were a baby but I thought you always looked cute. Well,.. until you started doing your own hair, that was interesting.
Evyn is adorable. Mike better get the shotgun out, it won't be long before boys are hanging around.
That, my friend, is beyond precious. She is truly the most darling child.
Peyton is so jealous of Evyn's hair but he and I both agree that is the cutest ponytail with matching polkadot bow EVER!!
Your mom is sooo right!! Just wait until she starts doing her own! I look back at pictures after I did my hair thinking that it looked good! yikes...
Post a Comment