Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Half a Year!

Evyn will be 6 months old tomorrow! The time has flown by. I have had the gift of getting to spend the whole day with the kids today because my mom is out of town. We went this morning for her 6 month pictures, and I was too excited to wait to post them! These kids completely fill my heart. Thank you, God, for entrusting these two precious babies to me.



16 comments:

Ryan and Jessica said...

I love the pictures!!! Evyn is such a cutie!

Mika said...

I asked if the pics turned out good? Oh my goodness, did they! They are so sweet. I love them!

Kelli Archer said...

What awesome pics! Your kids are SOOOO photogenic! Who took them? My favorite is the close up of Evyn with her wings! The two of them together is precious, too!

Mama of 2 P's in a Pod said...

Ok you and Mike make adorable children! I can't believe how big she is mama! Carter looks so grown up too! I still think of him as Tarter though!

Stacey said...

Precious, precious pics! Love them!

Fortner Family said...

These pictures are adorable!!! How do you know Kelli Archer? We grew up together and she is one amazing lady!!

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

I love the baby in pearls...it makes me smile!!!

Alissa said...

SO ADORABLE!!!!

Organized Chaos said...

I just can't get over how adorable Evyn is. She just gets cuter with every picture taken of her. And Carter is a doll, too! How much fun you must have had today. Just darling!

Anonymous said...

Kristen,

I think Evyn definitely takes after mom in that she just keeps getting cuter as she gets older!

Mike

Mary said...

Just as cute as they can be! Love the little brown dress. I'm glad to you got to have time with them today, how fun! Let's get together, it's been forever!

Kristi said...

Kristen,
I love the pictures. They are awesome! You have such adorable children and they are so photogenic.

Monica Curry said...

oooooh so cute! so so cute. and mikes' comment was so cute too, what a precious family you have!

Brooke said...

I adore the brown dress! Evyn getting bigger makes Carter look SOOO big! Cute cute!

Mom said...

I just knew you would post these right away and I couldn't wait until I was home to see them. The second is my absolute favorite but all are adorable. Only thing missing in order to have them be perfect is one of Mom and Dad with babes.
Love you all.

ashley said...

I heart these babies! Evyn is just too sweet. I love how her face is filling out! And when did Carter become a man?