For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
October 12th
We will be at our 4th U2 concert! I am so excited that I can hardly stand it!!! I know it is still 6 months away, but you have no idea what a fabulous experience this will be. Love me some Bono.
I just read Mike's e-mail and now I can't sleep because I am so excited about the possibility of getting to see U2 again! I hope we can get tickets!!!! You know I give you all the credit when it comes to who got me hooked on them! I am loving the new cd, too!
I had heard they were going to be close again, and thought about you! They need to come when you're not nursing!! Of course by October, you probably will be finished.
8 comments:
I just read Mike's e-mail and now I can't sleep because I am so excited about the possibility of getting to see U2 again! I hope we can get tickets!!!! You know I give you all the credit when it comes to who got me hooked on them! I am loving the new cd, too!
nothing like living in the moment! are you pumping right now?
Ashley- you know me well! :)
Kelli- It would be so fun if you guys were there again. . .
Very excellent indeed! Where's the show gonna be?
Dallas!
Kristen, you have to come see us while you're here! I doubt we'll go to the concert but maybe you can meet us somewhere for lunch or something.
I had heard they were going to be close again, and thought about you! They need to come when you're not nursing!! Of course by October, you probably will be finished.
Jealous.
Post a Comment