Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Oh happy day.

Carter accomplished a level 2 event in the potty today. There are no words for the joy and relief that I feel right now. I am optimistically holding my breath after an entire day of staying clean and dry in undies. This just might be the first day of the rest of my life.

8 comments:

ashley said...

I pray it is so my friend!

Kelli Archer said...

Yeah Carter! Yeah Mommy for hanging in there! I bet this success will help him thrive!

Mary said...

Yea!! Aren't you just incredibly excited!!?? A completely "blog worthy event"!

Monica Curry said...

PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brigitte said...

So glad for Carter and for you!!! In no time, this whole phase of life will be just a memory, huh? Love me some Carter Brent. Sorry I didn't get a chance to see you at church yesterday but THANK YOU for the pics. Loveyoumeanit.

Anonymous said...

I'd let him go in the dumpster if he wanted to.

Mike

Alisa Palmer said...

Hey Kristin - Ashley said you might be interested in a family session? Go here: http://alisajoy.com/pricing/portrait.aspx

and see what you think and email me at alisapalmer@gmail.com if you want to chat more!

Mama of 2 P's in a Pod said...

HOW IS IT GOING>?