For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Carter's ABC Adventure
Our precious friend L'Anna (aka Nanna) made this HILARIOUS video of Carter that I could not resist sharing. Enjoy. Thank you, Nanna! We love you!
My absolute favorite part was watching Carter water-ski. I can just imagine him doing it for real in a few years. Fun stuff! Certainly made me smile and thanks for posting it. Love, B
2 comments:
My absolute favorite part was watching Carter water-ski. I can just imagine him doing it for real in a few years. Fun stuff! Certainly made me smile and thanks for posting it.
Love, B
I didn't hear this music enough yesterday so I had to watch it one more time!
Post a Comment