Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

My little bruiser!

One of the things that I love the most about Carter is the "boyness" of him. He loves bugs, playing in the dirt, putting rocks in his pocket, climbing, jumping, has a fascination with firetrucks and tractors, and is about as all-American boy as you can be. Last week he got into an accidental "wrestling match" with uncle Mark and walked away with quite a shiner (which poor uncle Mark felt terrible about). I know that this doesn't make me sound like mother of the year, but I LOVE it that he has a black eye. It makes him look so cute and tough all at the same time. I mean, honestly, every little boy needs at least one good black eye! Cute, no?

2 comments:

Room For More said...

Remind Carter that Chicks Love Body Damage.

: )

Brigitte said...

Carter,
I'm digging the black eye. You look really tough.
Love,
Grace