Every year, Mike and I go to the fair! We look forward to it all year long. It has become tradition to walk around the fair with our hands in each other's back pockets (classy, no?) eating a corndog and enjoying the sights and sounds of the South Plains Fair! It is one of those events that is simply so terrible that it is wonderful! We loaded up and went to carry on the tradition on Monday night, and it was even more fun with Carter around. There was an enormous robot that walked around dancing and talking to kids, and Carter was fascinated with it until it started speaking to him and gave him five. He FREAKED out, literally scaled my body, and insisted that I carry him for the duration of our two hours at the fair, which is no small task these days! He loved the petting zoo and he kept petting the "wrong end" of the sheep. Needless to say, we spent a few extra minutes in the tub that night! Here is the wild man loving on a sheep:

Here is Carter and a rather sweaty Mommy playing with a goat!

Mike took Carter to sit on the tractors at the fair! He also loved getting to see a real life "iretruck" (firetruck). This kid is definitely all boy!

We took this picture before we left for the Fair. Carter was watching pictures of himself on the computer and laughing hysterically.

2 comments:
The fair is the most logical place to sweat in my opinion. You surely were not alone!
I love the pic of Carter laughing away at his pictures. Laughter is the best medicine, which I 100% believe!
Well, hello! Great blog. You've got a really cute kid. I'm going to get back to my science experiment...
Post a Comment