Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bittersweet

I am leaving town tomorrow afternoon to head to Austin for the Texas Middle School Conference. I am really looking forward to it and I know that I will have tons of fun with the people that I am traveling with, but I always miss my boys like crazy when we are apart! So, here's to a quick few days! See you guys Saturday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll have fresh mama eyes and arms when you get home. There's nothing better than that first hug!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time in Austin and hug your boys tightly when you get home!

We need a mouse update.

BonkLand