Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Friday, February 8, 2008

I have been "tagged."

My buddy, Rachel, tagged me on her blog. So now I am supposed to tell you all 7 random facts about myself and then "tag" seven more people. Here we go:

1. I have never had a traffic ticket of any kind (knock on wood).

2. I once gave a wedgie to a Chinese woman that I did not know in a public library.

3. I have major texture issues with food and milk. I don't like chunks in foods that I think should be creamy (peanut butter, yogurt, salsa, etc). The weird thing about this is my exception to the rule for tapioca pudding. I also only like skim milk, with the exception being egg nog. Weird, I know.

4. I was born with a large hair producing mole that covered my entire back. It was surgically removed when I was little.

5. When I was pregnant with Carter I had a small problem with losing consciousness in public places (hairdresser, dentist, my car, etc.)- the first time this ever happened, I passed out and urinated in the chair of a principal at a school that I was visiting.

6. I really enjoy baking.

7. My very favorite smell is the way that it smells right after a big thunderstorm. I love rain.

Your turn:

Mark, my brother and also the weirdest guy that I know!
Summer, my precious girlfriend who just "gets" me!
Brooke, perhaps the most entertaining gal that I know.
Pinky, my new blogging buddy!
Jennifer, the sister in law of a friend, and an absolutely beautiful soul.
Linley, who is an inspiration to me in so many ways.
Eli, who probably will not respond because she is so busy but I love her anyway.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristen you make me laugh out loud, you are SOOOO entertaining. I know number 5 is not suppose to be funny, but I have to tell you I am still laughing. Please do not be offended!! You are like an onion, you have so many interesting layers.
Lori E.

Anonymous said...

Kristen, this was HILARIOUS!!! I cannot believe that you gave a wedgie to a strager in a public library! Oh MY GOODNESS! Can you promise me, please, just promise me, that when we finally move to Lubbock that we WILL hang out??? PLEASE? You are a rock star and I am the president of your fan club! You and I are like two peas in a pod, girl! What shouldn't be funny is.
Man, I needed this!
I'll get right on this one, promoise!
Jen aka Pinky

Jenn said...

Ahhh yes, the infamous wedgie story. What cracks me up about this story is how I heard it from Shirley years before you and I ever met! :)

Mama of 2 P's in a Pod said...

I have always felt like you and I should meet in person, after reading this I truly know that you and I should meet. You are the funniest person I know/don't know =) I love reading your blog and you have inspired me to work harder on mine! Thanks for the laughs!