Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I think my heart officially melted!

Carter brought his fruit loops into the bathroom this morning while I was getting dressed, which is nothing unusual these days. He has been quite the mommy's boy and follows me pretty much everywhere. So, he was standing at the counter eating his cereal and watching me put on my makeup. He put his spoon down and looked at me and said in the sweetest and most sincere voice "Mommy, you look so pretty." He absolutely blessed my heart. I sure do love this kid!

3 comments:

Bonky's Mom said...

Oh My Goodness--How Precious! Kiss those cheeks for me!

Anonymous said...

ahhhh, bliss!

linley said...

What a great kid!