Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
6 Weeks Old
Evyn turned 6 weeks old yesterday and the time is flying by. She is starting to smile and make more noises. She is definitely filling out and does not look "new" anymore. She is still a super sweet baby and we are all pretty crazy in love with her. As a special gift to mommy, she slept from 10-6 last night! Here are a few pictures that I couldn't resist sharing!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She can already sit the the Bumbo?!?!?! Super baby! She is just precious. I can't believe it has already been 6 weeks.
WOW! there's no way she is already 6 weeks. why does time have to go by SO fast during the greatest part of life?!?!
I'm loving all the girly outfits and bows. I also, cannot believe it's been six weeks since I stalked your blog too frequently to see if we had an arrival.
Yes, this sweet girl is very stylish indeed. I can't believe how fast she is changing. Come over soon so I can get some snuggle time with her!
My how time flies! She is so beautiful!
I can't believe Evyn is already 6 weeks old!! Look at her holding her binky and pretty in pink!!
Post a Comment