Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

I love this time of year! And there is something about seeing all of our names on our stockings that just makes me so happy.


All I want for Christmas is these two:

Father Christmas.

We went Christmas caroling the other night, and this was Carter right before we left home. He was so cute in his hat. And he held the songsheet up like he could read what it said. Adorable.

The best things come in small packages.

Some friends from church passed on a disco ball that their kids had outgrown. I cannot tell you how many hours of viewing pleasure Carter has already enjoyed.

Miss Evyn is getting so big already. We are loving every day that we get to spend together!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

4 stockings on the mantle now, wow! You look good in red...sweet picture of you and the kids. And I love it that Evyn is complete with hair accessories in every picture. Wish I looked as put-together as she always does! :)

Chris and Carolee said...

I love the 4 stockings on the mantel. Carter is such a big boy and I need to get my hands on Evyn. She is such a doll. Chris and I miss Christmas Caroling with the Lewis.

Anonymous said...

Oh, those four stockings are just excellent! What a fulfilling feeling!!

And to answer the question a few posts below, Yes, those are the two most beautiful children!!

Jenn said...

Aww Carter and Evyn look so adorable and I love that Carter is still wearing his favorite "dinosaur" winter wear! You guys look so happy :)

Room For More said...

Cute, cute! Kiss those sweet cheeks for me...

I nominated you for an award on my blog...check it out.

Erin said...

For some reason those stockings look like they were super imposed onto the mantle. Just saying.

Anonymous said...

And you said you didnt know what to do with a girl . . . so far she has hasnt had a single hair out place since the hospital. You FOUR are adorable.