Mike officially topped the arm around my shoulders phenomenon on Sunday by dedicating the alter flowers to me in honor of our upcoming 10th anniversary. What a beautiful surprise from an amazing man. I felt like he stood me up in front of the entire church and threw his arm around my shoulders with pride!
Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Can't find a better man.
One of my very favorite things about being married is sitting in church on Sunday morning with Mike's arm around me. Silly, I know, but it makes me feel so safe and cared for. It is as if he is lovingly claiming that I am his girl. I love smelling his cologne next to me and hearing his voice as we sing. I feel like all is right with the world when I am sitting next to him all snuggled in and protected.
Mike officially topped the arm around my shoulders phenomenon on Sunday by dedicating the alter flowers to me in honor of our upcoming 10th anniversary. What a beautiful surprise from an amazing man. I felt like he stood me up in front of the entire church and threw his arm around my shoulders with pride!
Mike officially topped the arm around my shoulders phenomenon on Sunday by dedicating the alter flowers to me in honor of our upcoming 10th anniversary. What a beautiful surprise from an amazing man. I felt like he stood me up in front of the entire church and threw his arm around my shoulders with pride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
awwww!!! good job mike on making one of the most incredible women I know feel like the most incredible woman in the world!!! congrats on 10 years, that is awesome and i definitely look up to ya'll for such a strong, God-centered marraige!
Funny, I was just thinking how precious the arm business around my shoulders was as Micah had his arm around me at church. Cheers to Mike and great husbands all over!
What a beautiful bouquet! It's a good man you've got there, Kristin. A very good man. Congratulations on your milestone.
Yay Mike! He's a keeper for sure! Love you both...well, all four of you! : )
Yeah, yeah Mike is great. On a related note do you remember how great my hair was at your wedding? Talk about awesome!
That is so sweet and you are so deserving. Again, could your Mike give my Mike a call and give him some pointers?? And having read the post above mine by your brother, can you post a picture of the hair???
So sweet, Kristen. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment