For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Nevermind.
Please disregard everything that I said about feeling like we were making forward progress with potty training. Thank you.
If I had a nickel for everytime I thought we were "making progress" I would have enough money to buy many more "prizes" for potty training. I will say that the prize thing has worked really well for us. EXCEPT that now, everytime he thinks about it he says, "I need to go poop in the potty so I can get a prize." Ugh, he's breaking us, but it's worth it!
I agree with Ashley, he can do it. One day this will all be a memory and you will think - I would rather be dealing with potty training than this. Don't give up and don't be discouraged, you are a terrific mom and I know how hard you have worked at this. It will come. Love you.
OH NO! Do not give up! Its not an option! Parker had MANY setbacks before she did it! As a matter of fact, last night she wet the bed! Hang in there lady!
Ah, Kristen, I'm so sorry that this is a rough time, but as everyone else says, it will pass. Just think, you can be potty training Evyn and Carter at the same time!! tee, hee
I'm beginning to think potty training is a process of 2 steps forward, 1 step back. Or maybe it's 1 step forward, 2 steps back. Grace has had accidents this week, too. But overall it's a great thing Carter did his business a couple of times in the potty, don'tcha think?
11 comments:
Don't give up!! I promise it will happen. I would love to give you some tips but haven't made it that far yet.
If I had a nickel for everytime I thought we were "making progress" I would have enough money to buy many more "prizes" for potty training. I will say that the prize thing has worked really well for us. EXCEPT that now, everytime he thinks about it he says, "I need to go poop in the potty so I can get a prize." Ugh, he's breaking us, but it's worth it!
if carter's stick horse can do it, then so can he! hang in there.
I agree with Ashley, he can do it. One day this will all be a memory and you will think - I would rather be dealing with potty training than this. Don't give up and don't be discouraged, you are a terrific mom and I know how hard you have worked at this. It will come.
Love you.
OH NO! Do not give up! Its not an option! Parker had MANY setbacks before she did it! As a matter of fact, last night she wet the bed! Hang in there lady!
Ah, Kristen, I'm so sorry that this is a rough time, but as everyone else says, it will pass. Just think, you can be potty training Evyn and Carter at the same time!! tee, hee
Mary!! You are a feisty one!!!
Hang in there Kristen....this will get easier!!
Ugh, so sorry to hear. I know it is SO easy to say...but hang in there. It will happen. I'm thinking of you!
I'm beginning to think potty training is a process of 2 steps forward, 1 step back. Or maybe it's 1 step forward, 2 steps back. Grace has had accidents this week, too. But overall it's a great thing Carter did his business a couple of times in the potty, don'tcha think?
Carter is so wonderful in so many ways! He'll get there soon. I wonder what Jim Fay would do?
Bummer!
Post a Comment