Carter wanted to play with his doctor kit this afternoon. I was told that I could be the sick guy while he was the doctor. After looking for ladybugs in my ears and nose, and listening to my heart with his stethoscope, he decided to take my blood pressure. He said "Mommy, hold out your arm ankle for your blood pressure." I guess he does not know the word "wrist." I loved it.
He also apparently does not know the word "swallow" because he told me yesterday that he needed to "throat down" his dinner. Mike started to tell him to say swallow and I stopped him because I thought it was too cute. For as grown up as he seems sometimes I love it that he still is so little in other ways.
1 comment:
"throat down" how cute is that ! that made me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment