Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Brilliant.

Have you ever known someone that was given such an extraordinary talent that it was obvious that the Lord gave them a gift? Denae Hutson is that person for me- she is an AMAZING woman and photographer. I am so blessed to know her. She took Evyn's newborn pictures and we were blessed to get to take Evyn's one year pictures and updated family pictures with her on Friday!

It was freezing cold and my normally happy baby was in a bit of a funk. And it would seem that Carter had lost his ability to smile in a non-silly fashion, which lead to lots of telling of knock knock jokes and making ridiculous sounds in an attempt to get a normal smile. Plus I meant to lose 50 pounds before we did more pictures, but oh well! Other than that, we had an amazing time and I am so thrilled to get to see a sneek peak at some of the pictures! Enjoy!

My precious one year old!


Knock knock. Who's there? Dwayne. Dwayne who? Dwayne the bathtub, I'm dwowning.

I LOVE this one. I wish Evyn was smiling, but you can't have it all.

And here you have Evyn smiling, but I think I look a little weird.

I really wanted a picture of Mike and I. I love this one too. I am so crazy in love with this man.

Thank you, Denae. You are simply the best. I will cherish these forever.

6 comments:

Mom said...

Denae had great subjects to work with :). What an adorable family.

Brigitte said...

How beautiful!! Love them all.

ashley said...

Just precious!!! Love the first one of Evyn and Carter's silly smile. And the last one of you and Mike is adorable. You guys look amazing, such a beautiful family.

Mary said...

Beautiful, just beautiful!

Mark said...

Great photos! Fun time to have a family picture made, little E has such a funny personality now!

Stacey said...

Absolutely precious!! Great job!!