Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Are you "blurking"?

Now that I have entered the fabulous world of blogging, it is fun to create new words like "blurking" (my definition of blurking is lurking on someone's blog without posting comments). Other new words that I particularly like include "blogtastic" and "bloggerific" (these seem to be more self explanatory). Please feel free to use either one in describing this particular blog!

So, for various reasons, it has come to my attention that certain people (Judy Gerlt and Gina Sims for starters) are blurking this site! I know that it is frightening to take the leap and post a comment, but I selfishly want to know who is reading my inner thoughts and / or stalking me via the internet.

I am honestly shocked that people outside of my mother and husband are actually reading this silly thing. So, take the plunge, my anonymous friends! This is your opportunity to identify yourselves and make this girl's day!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Kristen I am blurking!!! But, I think you already knew that! I am not ashamed to admit to the world that I love you, your blog and your sweet family!!
BP

Jenn said...

Eek, I'm a blurker too, but I've told you via e-mail how much I enjoy reading about you guys so you already knew I was "blurking!" From now on I'll be better about commenting! :)

Anonymous said...

OK, here I am! I sooooooo enjoyed seeing you and eating lunch with 2 of the most handsome men in the world (next to my guys of course!) Pray for us this weekend while we go to see the kids and hopefully get to talk. Miss you BIG!!! love, patti

Room For More said...

No blurking here...always happy to proudly display my affinity for the Lewis Blog! : )

Lori E. said...

Kristen, I may be double commenting. Sorry if this shows up twice. I am blurking, I love you website and will comment more often. I LOVED the abc video of precious Carter. I LOVED that I was mentioned in your blog. I feel like a celeb. You are a blessing to me. Keep blogging and I will keep blurking!!!!

Lori E. said...

OOPs, I love YOUR blogsite, not YOU blogsite!!!

Evan B. said...

Um, I'm blurking. I've been doing it for a couple of weeks now...How embarassing to admit.

I love to read about you and your family. It's great to see that you have become such a successful adult and the ultimate loving wife and mom.

We went to junior high and high school together, but didn't hang out together. Still, I remember you and would love it if we could get our sons together sometime. We also have a friend in common, Rachel W.

Keep up the great postings. What would I do with my time, if I couldn't read about your fun family!

-Rachel Beggs (Payne)