
Today is Mike's 32nd birthday! I made him stand still while I took this dorky picture in the front yard because I felt compelled to "blog" about how much I love this man. You know how every now and then, life will just be passing by like normal and out of the blue you remember to see the extraordinary in the ordinary? That happened to me the other day. Mike and I were enjoying a quiet minute together before bed and I looked over at him and completely fell in love with him all over again. I have loved him for the last 10 years, but I had a fresh wave of appreciation for him wash over me completely out of the blue! He is absolutely the best person that I have ever known. He is patient, kind, funny, gentle, an amazing father, my best friend, handsome as all get out, filled with integrity, and is truly a man after God's own heart. The thing that amazes me most about him is that he chose me. How did I get so lucky? When he is home, our house feels full and warm. The absolute safest place in the world is sitting next to him on the front porch with his arm around my shoulder. When he laughs, I can't help but smile. Being married to him has been the single biggest blessing in my life. Happy birthday, sweet boy! I sure am crazy about you!
1 comment:
He is a great guy and you make a great couple. Everyone feels so special when they get to be around you guys cuz your love for each other and the Lord flows over and blesses them.
Happy B-day Mike, we are so glad you were born!!!
Post a Comment