Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Krisken

Every morning when Carter wakes up, he lays in bed and happily calls "Open the door, mom." He says it over and over again until I finally go open the door and then he says "HI" with the sweetest enthusiasm that you have ever heard.

This morning he started with "Open the door, mom." I had just gotten out of the shower and was not quite ready to trek upstairs yet. So, he then progressed on to "KRISKEN, open the door." I laughed so hard that I had to go get him in my partially clothed state.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet way to start the day! You better watch out, this little guy knows how to get what he wants.

Brooke said...

That Carter! He knows he is blessed you have you, Krisken, as his mom! It is a tough world but Carter will always know, as he grows, the one sure thing in his life is his sweet mom!

And while I am praising you....I have to say I am blessed to call you friend! I just love you and all of your zany ways! You keep me GREATLY entertained!

Brooke said...

oopps....typo...
please read as "...is blessed TO have you..."