Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!

We went two nights without catching any mice, so sweet Mike was convinced that his job as Eradicator was complete. I talked him into leaving the traps out- just in case! Last night we caught mouse number 6. Because this one did not bleed everywhere or require the use of the rubber mallet, I decided that a photo might be in order. I can't believe I am about to post this, but I feel like some of you weirdos really want to see this, so here you go. . . .


And as long as I am posting pictures of disgusting things, here is Carter trying his hardest to sneak up on and "scare" an already dead bug in the middle of the playroom floor. He kept yelling "BOO" at it and then laughing his head off! Who needs a room full of toys when you have a dead roach around? And before you ask, I did not let him play with the dead mouse.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went back to straight peanut butter for that one...

Mike

Anonymous said...

OMG, my eyes, my eyes . . . I am forever scarred. And, sadly yes, I was one of the weirdos just hoping for this post.

Anonymous said...

I, too, am scarred mainly b/c of that creepy hairless tail that looks to be about 7 feet long. However, I've been faithfully checking for updates and was quite satisfied to see some "substance". Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Eradicator.

I am emailing Kyle now to tell him to check for updates! : )

BonkLand

Anonymous said...

I wish I had not looked. I am going to have to think long and hard before I blurk again. :>{
Lori E.

Brooke said...

I, for one, think it is WAY fun that you posted that picture! You gotta keep it real at the Lewis Family blog!
You are the man Mike, you and your peanut butter!
I am still waiting for an entire post devoted to Toonces.

Mary said...

Ewwwwww!!!!!!!!!!
ha,ha,ha,ha

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the time when Mark gave a dead roach a ride in one of his cars. Boys are so easily entertained!