Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Leftovers

After a busy holiday season with several delicious meals and lots of leftovers, I decided that it was time to clean out the fridge today and look at what I found. . .


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristen, my name is Jennifer. I came to your blog from Summer Shepherd's blog. I'm an old friend of Shane's and I would bet money that you and I know some of the same people! I went to IABC a long time ago.
Your boy is adorable. Hope y'all have a warm and peaceful new year.
God Bless,
Jen
www.cheeseinmyshoe.blogspot.com

Mary said...

I see what you found in the refrigerator!!!!!!!!! Hunter's old spiderman p.j.'s!!! Soooo cute! I do have to say that aside from Carter being cute on his own, the clothes don't hurt anything either!

Jenn said...

Ummm, can you tell me what grocery store you bought the Carter Man in, because obviously if it goes in the refrigerator, then it had to be on a grocery store shelf at one time or another! hehe I just love that little guy! :)

Jenn said...

Ummm, can you tell me what grocery store you bought the Carter Man in, because obviously if it goes in the refrigerator, then it had to be on a grocery store shelf at one time or another! hehe I just love that little guy! :)

Brooke said...

Yes I would like a Diet Coke and a Carter please!

Anonymous said...

I've never found anything so cute in my fridge although I have had a ham in it. This made me remember when Mark used to open our fridge and eat all the cherry tomatoes.