Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Random Thoughts
Mike and I were talking yesterday about how very happy we both are right now. We both love our jobs, are still crazy in love with each other, have an amazing little boy, and are really enjoying our new house. We love our church, our friends, and our family. I could go on and on. I decided that I feel the same way that I feel when I am reading a really good book. The last several years have been fabulous, like a good start to a book, but now I feel like we are in those chapters in the middle where the story really starts to unfold. You know- the chapters where you really start to understand the characters and feel really connected to them. I am excited to see what the next chapters hold, but I love feeling like I am living in the center of my own adventure. Maybe I sound ridiculous, I don't know. I just feel so blessed and so happy and had to blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad you feel so happy! You deserve every minute of it girl!!
Ah yes, the middle chapters are prime time for the crazy uncle to bring wacky hijinx to the happy family!
Kristen, I'm so honored to be the other main character in your "book!"
By the way, that last comment was me. I forgot to put my name-duh!
Mike
Post a Comment