Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Top Secret Family Recipe

When we were little kids, my mom used to make hot dog men for us for lunch as a special treat every now and then! We knew that it would be a good day if it was hot dog man day. I am pleased to tell you that this "recipe" has now made its debut in the Lewis house. Carter happily ate his arms and legs giggling the entire time. While I am no Martha Stewart, I knew that my blogging buddies would appreciate my attempts at making dinner time an adventure! May I introduce you to my first attempts at "hot dog man. . . "


8 comments:

Staci said...

That is absolutely hilarious! Especially since the hot dog man seems to be crying out. He could be the new Gumby.

Instantly Mama said...

Too cute! I've never seen that, but now will have to try it with my kiddos. :)

Mark said...

YES! Hot dog man lives on! Can I please come to dinner next time this wonderful entree is on the menu? I will bring the hot dogs...

Anonymous said...

Okay, big laughs here. I am not sure if it looks appetizing or if I am disturbed to see Hog Dog man that up close and personal! : )

Cute idea and I can only imagine how much Carter loved it! Perhaps Hot Dog Man will have to be added to the retreat food agenda.

BonkLand

Anonymous said...

Oh, what memories seeing Mr. Hot Dog man brought back! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Oh that is too cute! This will be my next idea at trying to get my child to eat something. Last week I made pink "princess" pancakes. Anything to keep her from drying up and blowing away :)

Mama of 2 P's in a Pod said...

I love the hot dog man! TOO CUTE!

Jennifer-Colley said...

hilarious! =) loved seeing you the other day my blogging friend! =)