Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Catch!

Evyn has recently discovered how to throw a ball and she is so very proud of herself. She throws it and chases it and giggles and claps! Adorable! Tonight we played a little family game of catch.

She kept putting both hands up by her head right after she would throw it like she was thinking "Can you believe this?"

Sometimes the ball went behind her and she would look all around like she was super confused.

And when catch lost its appeal, she discovered that she can crawl commando style under her bed. Check out the intensity in her face. She is a girl on a mission!

6 comments:

Leslie Osborne said...

Good night- she is precious! I can see both of you in her. If she's anything like Lillian, all I can say is "watch out"! Kids are such a blessing, and yours are beyond words.

Mary said...

She is getting so big! Glad you are having so much fun with her!

summer said...

She is so big :( Kristen, she is truly such a beauty! and by the way - thanks for calling and checking on me - I was in Dallas, crazy? yes.

Mom said...

When Carter and I play ball, Evyn plays by herself and is perfectly happy. I love how she giggles after she gets the ball, she is adorable.

Mom said...

When Carter and I play ball, Evyn plays by herself and is perfectly happy. I love how she giggles after she gets the ball, she is adorable.

Mom said...

When Carter and I play ball, Evyn plays by herself and is perfectly happy. I love how she giggles after she gets the ball, she is adorable.