10. Our trip to the State Fair. Why I love the fair so much, I do not know, but the state fair did not disappoint. Oprah was filming there that day, so that was cool. Also cool was Big Tex and the enormous butter sculpture. We declined the chicken fried bacon and fried butter but did get to see a dog show. The farris wheel was sadly closed for repairs. It was 58 degrees and overcast. Perfect.
9. The Cheesecake Factory. One piece of cheesecake after dinner and one to take home for the next night.7. Shopping without strollers and diaper bags.
6. Ten hours of uninterrupted conversation in the car. Turns out we still have lots to talk about!
5. Experiencing the new Cowboy Stadium. It was so big that it was almost obscene, but still cool to see.
4. Fajitas at Uncle Julio's- a sentimental favorite.



6 comments:
Great list! You two are cute as ever. Glad you had a getaway together! BTW, I'm loving your hair that length.
FUN!!!! Of course I feel like I need a little more info. Info that would only be appropriate on scrapbook night! ; )
I think we enjoyed your vacation almost as much as you. The kids were delightful. However, am glsd you are home.
And I stiiiiiiiiiillllllllll...haven't fooouund....what I'm lookin' fooooorrr!!
(You have to sing that at full volume for it to have the proper impact)
Woo!!! I'm still a little deaf in one ear but hot diggity that was an excellent show!
You got a hair cut, see how long it has been since I have seen you. VERY cute!!! You and your Mike are just too cute also.
Jealous. The Shepherds are jealous.
Post a Comment