Scary face.
Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Pictures from the weekend.
My parents gave Carter a pair of Liederhosen after a trip to Europe. He wore them for Halloween a few years ago and rediscovered them in his closet this weekend. He insisted on wearing them and then did a string a fabulous poses for the camera. This is his excited face.

Scary face.
We are having family pictures done on Friday, so I told him to give me a handsome smile. This is what I got. Cute? Yes. The smile that I want in family pictures? Not really.
Evyn normally wakes up with her hair looking all kinds of wild, but she actually woke up looking sweet and tame this morning. I love her cheeks so much. And you can just imagine how good she smells. There is nothing better than a squishy baby first thing in the morning. I love it!
She looks so grown up to me in these pictures. I couldn't resist posting them. Check out how curly her hair is in this one. At her well check on Friday, she weighed 18 pounds 8 ounces (15th percentile for weight)- I marvel at how tiny she is. This is a 3-6 month dress that still fits her just fine.
She was crawling towards me, then stopped and posed for me before continuing on her way. Precious.
As I type this, the cat is laying next to me on the couch snoring like an old man, and Mike is asking me if I want him to give me the chills. (Crack an egg on your head and the yolk is running down.) Just one more glimpse into my own little paradise! Liederhosen, my sweet little pumpkin, a very old cat, and a silly man that I am crazy in love with. Another great weekend for me!
Scary face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How cute, Kristen! I love it when you post new pictures of our grandchildren! I hope to get to see y'all sometime . . . ☺
So much I would love to say right here, but perhaps I'll just leave it at Carter and Evyn are both simply delightful. ; ) When you said Mike wanted to give you chills...my first thought was whoa nelly it is about to get all NC-17 up in here! Whew, that was a close one!
Silly Brooke! The chills was from The Office! A classic Michael Scott and Dwight moment.
Please let Carter wear his Liederhosen in your family picture. Pretty please.
Why is it that I'm always amazed by how adorable photos of these kiddos are? Even seeing them as much as I do, I never get tired of looking at them. Beautiful, precious babies.
Post a Comment