Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dear Evyn

One year ago today, God brought the most amazing little brown eyed blessing into my life. She has had my heart ever since. The last year has flown by. It delights me to watch her grow and learn and change. She perfectly completes our family and has stolen all of our hearts.

Evyn May Lewis- October 22, 2008


The birthday girl! Evyn May Lewis- October 22, 2009

She was adorable with her presents! She actually sort of payed attention to everything that she got!

This was her favorite! Thanks, Grammy!

This is most of her loot. She is loving on her new bear from Nanna and Grandad.

A birthday would not be a birthday without your very own cupcake!



The cousins all really get along so well! This was the best that we managed to do at getting a picture of them all together.

Evyn, you are so sweet and snuggly and I love you so very much. There is no gift that I could give you to tell you how much I love you. I remember the very first time that I saw you and I knew that you would have a special place in my heart from that very first moment. I think back on holding you through the night on the night that you were born and there is nothing that I would trade for those sweet hours with the newness of you. You are everything that is good in the world. I love you, precious girl. Happy birthday!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Kristen! Thank you for posting the 1st Birthday event! Is the bear really as huge as it appears in the picture?????

Monica Curry said...

Happy Birthday sweet baby girl! You are just as precious as they come! We sure miss you!!!

Mom said...

You are so right, Evyn is a precious gift to this entire family. I love her so much and she is so sweet and adorable. May God keep His hand of protection and provision on her all the days of her life. I'm so glad she was born.

Brooke said...

WOW! That is a huge bear!! My how time flies. She is just as cute as a button!!! ; )

Chris and Carolee said...

I just love this little girl and I have not even met her. She is so adorable. She is blessed to have such a great mom and dad and big brother.

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Evyn! My, this year has certainly flown by! Seems like just yesterday that Hunter was holding her in the hospital and had to be forced to give her away!!

Brigitte said...

Happy Birthday, Evyn!!! I can't believe it's been a year already. What a sweet, sweet girl. I love the party pictures! K - sure do miss you. We just rolled back into town and couldn't get our e-mail to work while away. So sorry I didn't call on the big day!!

Stacey said...

Love her!!! Happy Birthday Sweet Sweet Evyn!!