Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Carter's First Prayer
Our bedtime routine with Carter consists of a bath, teeth brushing, lotion and pajamas, a story, prayers, kisses and night night. Normally when we pray he repeats words as we are praying, which is absolutely precious. Tonight after we were done praying, he said "more pray" and squeezed his little eyes shut and said "Thank you Jesus. Thank you Tarter. Thank you Mommy. Thank you Daddy. Thank you donuts. A-men." I couldn't have said it better myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This story made my weekend! I don't what is better- thanking himself or donuts!
The Bible says that we must become like little children so, here is my prayer.
Dear God, thank you for Carter, his mommy and daddy, and please take the calories out of donuts. Amen
Kristen, I cannot post on google, (My middelest son has messed that up somehow) so I am posting anonymous. I could blurk no longer. I just have to pose a question......could Carter be any cuter?????? I do not think so. I love all the stories and pictures of him. I will miss you girls at scrapbooking. Do some laughing for me please. Lori E.
Sounds to me that at the early age of 2 he already has his priorities in order! :) Love me some Carter Brent Lewis.
Post a Comment