Poor Carter has a violent case of the tummy bug. I am afraid that the worst of it hit while Mike was home with him this afternoon- that wave included string cheese, hot dogs and grapes. Since then, he has thrown up 10 additional times before bedtime. Poor kid. You know that it has to be terrifying for little ones to lose control of their body like that.
Anyway, he was sitting on the couch with me between waves of vomit and he picked up my cell phone. Mike asked him if he was calling the doctor and Carter said, "Hewwo, Doctor. My tummy hurts." Even covered in barf this kid can't help but be amazingly cute!
3 comments:
that kid of yours is so dadgum cute!
Gluoss
Yikes, the dreaded stomach bug. Poor Carter! Hope you guys didn't get it, although it's easy to do when you're cleaning up that much barf. I'll always remember Christmas Eve our freshman year of college, eating at your folk's house after the Christmas Eve service and not feeling "quite right." Your mom had made this amazing mexican meal with wonderful cheese nacho appetizers. But, I remember I couldn't eat cheese for a while after seeing said mexican meal again that night.
Sorry, chasing a rabbit here... Love you, Carter! Hope your tummy is better!
So sad he was sick, so glad it wasn't at my house.
Post a Comment