Yesterday was a sweet time to reflect on blessings with family. Here are a few highlights from the day. It snowed on Thanksgiving and was so pretty. Mike and I stood on the porch and listened to the geese and were completely mesmerized.
Carter loved running and screaming in the snow. Several times throughout the day he would put his hat on and go stand by the door- almost like a puupy!
Carter and Blake are the best of buddies. They spontaneously held hands while they watched The Berenstein Bears Thanksgiving.
Last but not least, what would Thanksgiving be without some silliness with Uncle Mark?
All in all, it was a great day!
5 comments:
It was a great Thanksgiving! Thanks again for having the family over to your house. Next time I will use a bigger bowl for the jello...
Family is still what I'm most thankful for.
It was a lovely day, thanks for all of your hard work.
K, that was so sweet and true. I love your view from your forever house. I am thankful for you and our other scrapbooking buddies, no matter how crazy some of them are. I am posting anonymous again, because of of the google, middle son situation. Lori E.
I, too, love the going around the table and actually voicing thankfulness. This year I sat at the kid's table and we didn't do it...sad face. I'm bringing it back next year!
the hand-holding is precious...
Post a Comment