Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
The Farg and the Hammit
We get such a kick out of hearing the new words that Carter uses each day. The other day he actually almost said "Nebuchadnezzar"- amazing! He can say peppermint, helicopter, motorcycle, and so many other big boy words that sound so cute coming out of that sweet little mouth, but then there are a few rather simple words like frog (farg) and rabbit (hammit) that he just can't seem to get the hang of! So, for now I have decided to savor the days of the farg and the hammit because I know that like every other phase he has gone through this too will pass all too quickly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute!! I really miss your Carter stories. when I get a chance I will send you a recent picture of Nathanael. He is a big dude!! Danny is hoping he'll be a lineman for the University of Texas. At the rate he's growing he'll be the whole front line. You take care my friend.
cynners
Post a Comment